Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, January 1, 2007

the newest year

the new year.

year 2007 at last!
a time to break free and to let bygones truly be bygones!
and im happy to proclaim that my old 'frenenemy' is my friend back!
im glad...
(jas... thanks a lot for having a new start:))
year 2006 is really an inspiration and sucha a good teacher to me.
masks, lies, denials... love, hugs, kisses...
i learnt it all.
i put lots of people before me and i realise that i didnt really do that to my family.
so as i restart, i want to try to place them before me.
and yes, im truly going to try that.
with my best no doubt.

oks.. the night of the new year's eve was really not that bad lah.
i had fun and i was tipsy.
there was a fight lah.
then the guy accidentally pushed me off.
and then he hit my mouth there.
apparently, my lip bled.
i spat out all the blood i could.
but no matter, i was angry at him.
accidental or not.
i cant give a damn lah.
but eventually, things got better and then went back to the worst.
gosh.
yat the mr soulman was not really into all this.
i could see his distaste and all of the things that is obvious to me.
to yat, im sorry.

anyways, good thang i didnt spend much money lah.
gosh.
i want my phone ASAP!
haha.
wells, to start the new year.
i just had to have an arguement with someONE!
jas knows who it is.
and apparently, he was further sarcastic when he found out that we were waiting for my ex.
it was my fault for letting it out but yeahs.
anyways, i had no idea why jas was waiting for that guy but in any sense we didnt go with him.
he went to zouk after work.
i was glad he was the one who distant himself.
cos seriously, i dont want what happened to farah happen to his girlfriend.
i dont want to be responsible to relationship breakdown!
hah.

but i still just want to be friends with him.
nothing more nothing less.
and im a good person so the girlfren wont need to worry abt anitin.
im sure daryl has moved on.
perfectly fine and well...
err yeahs.
me too.
haha. of course man!
i wouldnt be like with some other ppl if i havent.
my ppl shud know.
hahha.

anyways, sweetie!!!
happy new year!!!
and to my darling
happy new year!!!
haha.
and yeahs, my friends!!!
happy new year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment