Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Meet Up With Eshani

It's always nice to catch up with a girlfriend.

We had lunch at Golden Cafe, and had a nice long chat.
But not long enough, nevertheless.
Women hardly have limited amount of things to say to each other.


I finally received her present (the printed one)


We chatted about things that happened lately, outings and her double date with Laura and Mario the other day (another couple friend).

It just hit me that I'm the only one single from all my girlfriends!
I guess I'm bidding my time. It's kind of cool that I'm the last among the girls despite my very early exposure to guys. Everyone seem to have it in their mind that I'd be the first to be married off!

Alas, they're wrong, and I feel a childish happiness having proved them wrong!

As how an ex boyfriend, Daryl, predicted last time, Jar will definitely be the first to get hitched! And it's happening! This June, Jar will be married to the love of her life.

Which makes me think, I should ask Daryl to predict for me. When will I meet that man that's just right for me. Nothing more, nothing less. Perfect for me, not for the world.

Maybe not, he'd prolly say something inconceivable.

Anyway, I already know what I've to do and I will get on to doing it - to make the time for dates. I cannot keep using work and church as excuses if I want to settle down by 27!

I've to keep in mind that I just got 'dumped' by this guy I'm dating because I keep cancelling on him, and now, he doesn't contact me. I couldn't really find the time to catch up or the heart to be bothered, which just goes to say that I don't really feel for him. (Too bad... NEXT!)

Anyway, what I really want to share in this post is about friendship.

Friendship -

It doesn't care where it started, how it went along and where it is going.
The people in it may see each other often, or not.
But when it's real, it's for a long haul.

I'm glad to have met her and the rest of my girlfriends.
They've been perfect despite some moments when they get busy with their love life.

Whatever it is, it's a beauty to see all of my girls blossom to wonderful ladies looking at life in different ways than how they used to. It's heart-fattening to see especially how our friendship has lasted and still counting.

Ahh, fuzzy wuzzy feeling now.

After you've read this, pick up your phone and call your girlfriend (s). Tell them how much you are thankful that they're in your life.

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment