Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Saturday, unquenched thirst

There's a certain thirst I feel. Much as I pray it's spiritual thirst, it's honestly NOT.

It's the ice-cold alcoholic beverage made of wheat - beer.

Ahh.

My day today was rather productive, and it was a pretty early start for me. Sent off my brother to school for his sports heats together with my sister. We gallivanted around central, but we found no place for breakfast!

Rushed back home cos she will be following my parents for dad's soccer tournament. They clinched the Championship again this year! Weee!

When I got the house to myself, I watched as many movies I could while lazing away on the sofa. Then realized the time and had to rush to pay my bills. Great thing to have an AXS Machine very near my estate!

I didn't want my Saturday to be so mundane, so did some chores and then finally received an update from my friend who I was to be meeting in the afternoon.

Fetched Zak back and waited for the rest of the family to come back so that I can meet up my friend to run through the set-up of his blogshop! The name's pretty cute, will share it here when it's fully functional :)

Went home after all's done and when I've taught him the basics of editing and posting up to the site. Needed a nap badly due to a sudden migraine that I've not have for a long time.

Dinner with the family next. Made reservations at Fat Fish. Papa didn't mind the non-halal restaurant but after seeing that most of the ingredients for the steamboat are pork, we changed location and ended up at Magic Wok.

Photo upload follows. But before that, I am truly wondering what's up with today... In the same place at about almost the same time, I saw two guys I dated from years back. Well, I did my best to not be spotted myself, although it completely failed for one of them.

Heh. Anyway, pictures right down... :)





After dinner, headed over to Taroda, a toy car race course for kids and adults alike :) It costs about $12 for half an hour rental of the automated race car.







As I was saying in the beginning of this post, I was deprived of beer, for the very reason that my friends are either 1) Out to watch Iron Man 3 2) Out to watch another movie 3) Too far away from Pasir Ris to go with me to Changi Village for a mug or two 4) Busy studying for exams so couldn't drive down 5) Just don't feel like having beer

So I went home and indulged myself with this sinful delight.


How shameful! Hehe. The new week will enter and I will begin my 31 days of diet in time for my Phuket trip. Cannot cannot cannot wait! Weeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment