Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Holiday Update 2

Here's another photo update of my Philippines trip :)



 

Went to quite a few resorts around the area, trying to compare the best against the cost as well as my budget. Some expensive resorts couldn't even pull my interest. There was a resort owned by a media reporter, that I find was over-rated! It isn't nice there, the only thing nice about it was the surrounding view, the pool and the cottage was very basic.

I settled for a resort with a name that doesn't do it justice - The Scrapyard Resort. (You get what I mean?)

Anyway, these shots were taken during our Easter tradition of going for swimming. Usually, it's always much better to go to the beach, but since it's too far out, and I have limited funds for this trip, I settled for something affordable. The main idea is to have a swim during Easter, in commemorating our Baptism :)

The entire family went to the Parish of St. Clement for mass, and then we headed down to this resort nearby. 

It was really fun how this day went. So much family bonding and awesome fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment