Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Extra Beautiful Weekend

Since last week, I got to playing around in the kitchen again. It's been awhile since I actually explored that part of the house given to the excuses of work and too much play.

So anyhow, I must give credit to both Jess and Junko, my colleagues, who have caused this stir in me, and have gotten my love for cooking ignited.

I started with Edward Scissorhands last Wednesday,




The reason why I called this ES is because all the ingredients were cut up using only scissors. Yes, even the onion!

And then on Saturday, I did some baking with my siblings :)







Yummy? It was really sinful. Mum said that it's good cos it isn't too sweet but more chocolatey. I'm glad!

Earlier in the afternoon today, I was hungry but kinda lazy to cook up something too big, so I played around with noodles. I did Maggie Goreng! :)


I'm still trying to perfect this. Wana follow how the hawker centres do their Maggie Goreng. I refuse to want to eat Maggie outside of my house, but the Indians cooked it so nicely that sometimes I just have to have it. But after I perfect the Maggie Goreng dish, no more hawker junk foods yaw! :)

Having agreed with my colleagues to cook something for tomorrow's lunch, I made some pasta.

I feel irritated because my camera decided to malfunction and refuse to give me a clear shot of the result of what' I've made.

It's a simple pasta made with these raw materials :)

 

Now do you understand why I'm not so happy with the result. My pasta is so monotone, if you looked at the ingredients above, you'd see I was aiming for something more colorful. Boohoo.


Anyway, more to come from my messing around in the kitchen :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment