Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Holy Trinity Helps Phil Flood Victims

I am honoured to have had the opportunity to run another donation drive for my fellow countrymen's current tragedy. The recent weeks have been horrible for them, and I thank God that the Holy Trinity parish priest have given such wonderful support for the people of Philippines and allowed the donation drive to go on with his blessings.

It's sad to hear of the parishioners who have been stricken with this tragedy. I am always thankful that our place in Philippines is very far from this natural disasters. My family in Philippines is safe and sound.

Here are some of the photo collages I have done to sum up the donation drive event:






In total we collected 140+ bin bags and thanks to LBC Express for the free delivery shipping to the Philippines :)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment