Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August!

WHAT? 4 POST FOR 2012?!

I am horrible! I cannot believe that I've only done 4 posts so far this year.
And it's already past half of the year.

Summary Highlight:

August
My birthday is coming! Weee~
I'm not planning for a formal celebration actually, but I'm excited :)

July
Ana just turned 13, and she had a small birthday party because my mum decided to still hold her birthday on a weekday, so most of her friends have left by the time I came from work.

Lolo and Tita Barbara came to Singapore to visit, staying till September!

Got to know one of my ex, Shenath is now a husband to his fiance. Happy to know that he's on his way to building his own family!



June
I left Innocom! And moved on to iHub Media, Singapore's leading Social Media firm!
It's a good move and a quick one too.

Cousins started schooling, and they've gotten awesome results for their first semesters.

Ana has gotten two academic awards for English and History! And she's handling secondary school life good. No sign of adolescence's madness going on... yet!

May
Went for Conversion Experience Retreat (CER) as one of the batch 30 members. It's a wonderful experience and I am truly blessed to have attended. I have learned so much more about the faith, and I have done a deathbed confession that I never knew I could do without the dying the next moment.


April
I decided it was time to leave Innocom, not knowing where I will go and what's my plan, I tendered in my resignation.

March
Went to the zoo with the bridal grp of Ninik and Eldrid :)

February
Papa's birthday.

And then a wonderful news! Daryl, a good ol' ex, became a dad! Happy for him on his way of wanting a family :)

January
Mum's birthday.

Done for the highlights :)

Hope to post a bit more, the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment