Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What Way He Makes Me Feel

Okay, like seriously.

All the suppressing of emotion I been doing so that I won't fall for him, is making me more fall for him.
I can't stand it. It's like every bit of molecules in my body, mind and soul yearns for him!

Just a mere sight, slight touch and just being around him makes me feel really good. I don't think I felt this way before ever. It's like the type of innocent, school girl emotion that envelopes me in a warm cocoon.

Yikes, see even my poetic nature comes out at the thought of him!

I have to head to bed now. I don't know how long I can take it without giving in to my feelings. But I pray to the Lord that He will deliver me from this or deliver me to him. Heh.

Alright, good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment