Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Unconditional Love

Courtesy of God Wants You To Know facebook application


Sometimes, it gets too beautiful that I wonder how such an app can produce such affirmative and encouraging words. It's like as if God used this tool to reach out to internet demographics like me.

We usually forget the awesome love of God, and so I'm grateful how such application as this can be a form of reminder how His love is so unconditional.

I couldn't agree more.

There are more beautiful messages I have received that inspired and affirmed me, but let me start with this post.

More to come. Especially the recent update on the Sunday wedding that just passed. The first wedding that I organized :)

It was really enjoyable. More to come, more indeed.

For now, I need to catch my train to slumberland. Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment