Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What a Day!

It was and have been a challenging week for me. Today, was far challenging than the other days before. It's due too the reason of handling three marketing job functions at a time where I switched between sales, marketing and events coordination within 8 hours of work.

I am feeling the burn. And I am indeed discerning if I should let go of the sales function.
It's not yet time for me to give up I know, but for some reason, whatever I choose to do, it's not what you call giving up. It's making way for rest, better prospects and continuous growth.

I don't want to be tired while at church, and I don't want to be taken advantage of with little pay. Perhaps, I've yet to see the response of the sales function on me. One thing I found out is that I do well in selling our services - trainings specifically. So perhaps, I should stay at that but then again, let us see what God says.

Have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment