Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Purchases!

Yesterday evening I got my cheque, went to the bank and cash it out. The pay raise that ought to be enjoying had to be deducted due to lateness.. Yet again.

{I never understood that late fee policy. I mean I always finish work on time, and I do OT to make sure that I finished it}

Nevertheless, I know it's time to make an investment :)

I got myself a new laptop, and bought some pans for mum. Haha

{Initially she thought that I bought her toilet scrubs to clean our toilets! LOL}




Altogether, I got myself a decent i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 500GB disk space, 1GB NVIDIA graphic card, MS Office Home n Student for 3users, and Norton Anti Virus one year retail license :-)

{Oh yes, hurry down now to your nearest IT vendor and buy a 3-user MS Office Home n Student for only $199 and get a $20 cash back from Microsoft.

Oh please remember that MS Home n Student only has Words, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote.}

So far, my new laptop is at minimal usage. I've not signed up for a wireless network. I will be doing so, soon once I make up my mind which provider should I settle with.

{Starhub lost. Not going to sign up from them. Most prob going to do so with Singtel or M1}

Anw I got to go for now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment