Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Catching up and being a sister

On Monday - 23rd May 2011 @ Pastamania, Tampines




Been awhile since I met with this aspect of my Diamond.

She's all grown up and away from me, with a good loving boyfriend and making her own decisions.

{Lol, I sound like some mother}

But I guess I do because I care a lot for my sisters. I consider her a sister because she's one of them who saw me.. For me.

Amidst the strengths, she saw my weaknesses. Amidst the weaknesses, she admires my strengths. Amidst the crazy, wild child a phase of my life I was, she saw me holy and spiritual. And amidst whatever horrid things I can do, she knows I have a clean heart.

So it's vital that she must be one included in the list of 'protected' (family) member because of her love for me.

No matter how long we have parted, we both understood that through it all, were still there. And so to prove I am there for me, I am going to help her :)

I'm going to be around when she needs me because her life shouldn't be empty of a person that actually understands her, knows her for herself, doesn't agree to her all the time and one who ensures that she sees two part in any aspects of her life.

It goes the same to my best friend and sisters; they know who they are ;)

And of course it goes the same for my sister, my mother's daughter.




The best way I can at least try, or we can try as sisters to our younger sister is to be ourselves.

To show the right thing, the way things go in life as we have seen, and most important of all, to ensure that they see us as a role model not just for our school achievements, good habits, strengths and goodness, but we must emphasize spirituality.

It's not easy with my sister, but I know I have a huge influence on her.

With much love, I wish to lead my 'sheeps' to the right path.

<3

~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment