Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Beloved Grandma ( A letter as if from an Insane grand-daughter ;))

Dear Lola,


Today you would have celebrated your 72nd Birthday with us but I guess the Lord wanted you to have a grander celebration up there :)

Usually, you will hear from me calling you from Singapore but I guess I've to 'screen' louder while singing you the birthday song.

I miss you greatly. You should visit me in my dreams soon, because I miss you. As we both agreed when you were here, don't appear to me bluntly because I'm afraid to see ghost, you should know.

Thank you for being with me last night at the prayer meeting, I swear your smell never changed. You smell great as always :)

I love you and I can't wait to see you again soon.

Much love,
Your beloved apo :)



~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment