Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

My definition of Love

Love holds different meaning to different people. It can mean different, start, blossom or even end differently.

For me, love is something like this now:

"Love is not about two people looking at each other, but of two who are looking towards the same direction."

Honey and I have an altogether different but functional relationship. It doesn't really consist of constant assurance, of 24/7 report status, of enforcing loyalty and of fearing we are going to lose each other constantly.

My relationship is something I have always desired. My bestfriend saw it.

She commented, while I was kinda suddenly falling into a doubt, that "isn't this exactly what you wanted?" and ever since, I realized that there's a reason why I said yes to him. And the reason is because he respects the space I need, and he appreciates me thoroughly because I do too.

It's lovely. Simply lovely.

With him, I don't have conditions set before me. I don't even need to watch what I say, who I talked with and act accordingly. Cos no matter what habit I hold on to, I stopped or continue, he tolerates.. And eventually leading to acceptance.

Wonderful.

But of course, to be successful in this relationship, both of you must be happy on your own. Fulfilled by your own company or the company of others. Limited to nothing, but only loyalty.

He's a simple, understanding, wonderful, rational and straight forward man, who meets me halfway. Who I can talk straight to without actually have the need to worry or be shy to.

Do I worry about the usual guy instances that he might end up cheating if I don't have time for him? Or woman instances that I'd cheat when he doesn't have time for me?

Probably im prepared, but I'm not worried. I want him, and he wants me. That's enough for now.

I can't wait to see him again <3

We been too busy with other things lately. Boohoo.


~ Posted by MJ thru BlogPress by iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment