Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2 on Superstar Virgo (2)

So I was writing my day 2 on board the ship and then as I was uploading some photos, my blogpress got cocked up and it crashed on me.

So instead of typing again, I'll put it on point form:

- went swimming with Cantona, Janice and Grace
- table tennis with Cantona, Rudy, Janice, Jacy, Shenal, Ganesh, Bryan
- did a mini photoshoot with Bryan as photographer
- played mini golf with Arvind, Krishnan, Moorthy, Anthony and the others who came by
- went to bella vista for dinner with Cantona, Gem, Janice, Shenal, Bryan and Anthony
- Chilled out at the deck till 3am
- Realized at I spent $100 on drinks just for myself when I won't normally do on land

So anyway, here are some pics to see:
























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment