Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

To the point of breakage

I'm strong and I know what I want and need now. What breaks me apart is the thought that he's not going to be a part of me anymore.

He had grown into me as much as I have into him.

It breaks me.

But this might be for the best.

It is and for the sakes of our happiness individually, I guess this is it.

I don't think I'm the cut at the other line of his soul and heart.
I don't feel that im the perfectly imperfect soulmate meant for him.

Idealistic as it sounds, I know that we all have that one person who will never be perfect to the eyes of everyone, but it's the feeling of acceptance that you know they are the perfect one for you...

Love is not about the general definition anyone else can form about, it's about how the couple make it according to their own ways/rules etc.

I still love him and I won't regret having him a part of me. I don't deny it. But as long as he don't acknowledge all the good things I did for him or own up to all the mistakes he did to me and our past rship, he'll never have the complete happiness he seeks, even with other women.

I know what he wants and what he seeks(or at least I used to), I can give that to him but not till he don't grow his own backbone and form his own needs and wants according to his own heart, away from influences whatever - As an individual, not as a race, a representative of a community.

As it is the phase of acceptance that were over is coming through.

I wish him well and my sincere apology I can't act as a friend cos I still have thoughts that we could make it perfect but it will definitely take a miracle.

And miracles don't happen in real love and life. At least not like this... It takes years of building the character that fits each other.

I'm still young and I know what I want and need... I always work hard to achieve it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment