Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Work Entertainment

Most often than not, the restaurant I work at is always packed with patrons that it becomes a weird feeling when you have the time to idle.

I'm the type who prefer time to pass in a jiffy rather than have the hands of time lagged behind my normal body pace. Therefore, I much rather have a lot of things to do, than merely just having something to do.

Now, as I took the liberty of going for a 5-minute toilet break, here I am doing my post.

I MUST HAVE SOMETHING TO DO all the time.

If I'm not doing anything, I've to have something on my mind.

And if I don't, or i can't, it's a miracle.

Let me give you share with you one of my mottos that I have finally put into words:

"Rather be tired after having done a lot of things (productive), than doing nothing at all. (idle)"

So to those who are very tired and are almost drained of energy, always remember that there is always an end to that.

Just think positive and you will realize that your body will benefit from healthy (and positive) thinking.

Hugs!

Oh and thank goodness for iPhones!

~ Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment