Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy New Year

Despite numerous efforts to persevere and move along without each other, jeanath realizes that they are very much entangled, whether they want it or not.

But of course they wanted it else they would have never gotten back.

I am pleased to inform you that the site will come to life again :)

I am thinking of revamping and inviting the other half to be a co-author. Let's see how he takes it. I don't really think he has enough capacity to want to be a co-author as he isn't really a writing or reading worm. He writes good letters though, that I'm sure. Heh. :)

Well, I'm also thinking of wrapping up all of the archives and push it somewhere else because if I were to propose this to be a couple's blog, then I can't have all my past post that is written solely by me now right. But let's see how it goes.

For now, goodnight.

Goodnight!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment