Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Dust it off

Having spent the whole day of Wednesday in a duel with Shenath and continuing on to cold war yesterday, I found myself restless and tired.

Partly in the need for love and partly still having the stupid need to hold a grudge.

Then again, I hate being angry with him and I dislike holding grudges.

It's 4.20AM of Friday and I'm still up. I've moved some of my blogs over to wordpress.com in favor of their pages and interface. However, blogger still beats wordpress hands down when it comes to the ease of uploading multimedia items.

Also, you can upload as much as you like with the huge amount of data space picasa offers. Oh well, cant have everything.

So going back to Shenath. Well, in less than 8 hours, it's a truce. Let's hope the truce is mutual.

And let's hope I'm in the same mood I am now for later.

Most probably I will be cos I miss him already.

Let's hope he wakes up nice and well, so when he picks up my call, I'd be more encouraged to give him a treat ;)

Goodnight for now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment