Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend Fun

Saturday

I woke up feeling negative on whether or not my friendship with Jan is actually possible.
So i had to be frank with him, and told him how i felt.
I'm glad to know he still care, and that we need time to work things out.
I went for his production, Dancing Through Seasons, with his mum, brother and uncle.



The show was spectacular, of course, very catty and really bold.
I spotted the obvious great dancers, 1 hot mama and 4 hot gays.
And i was wowed by this break dancer who did a freaking superb headspins for quite a long time.
Jan said his name's Ahmad i think. Haha, name's so old school huh.

I bonded well with Jan's mum and uncle.
Jan's mum and i really don't need to get formal again etc, she likes me and i like her.
No matter the old squabble etc, she understand and we really catch up.
I told her how happy i am that Jan and I are somehow back :)

The album for this post consists of my Fri-Sun happenings...
Saturday was quite omitted because i forgot to bring the digicam when i met Naq.
And my handphone is a lousy camera tool at night in a place without good lighting!
Well anyway, enjoy.


DEC4-6

Hung out with Naq to have lunch after the production.
Billy (naq best friend) and Yvonne (her gf) came down too cos they fetched Naq from work.
I had lunch with Naq at Tong Seng, which i never realized had a second floor.
We were there chatting and chatting, hmm mostly making fun of Billy.. Making him come out of the gay closet.Haha... alright, he isn't gay, just that we girls wana think he is. LOL

After Tong Seng, headed to sisha... Sigh
I don't know why the hell i had to go to Al-tazzaq man.
At first i was just having nice times making fun of Billy and talking kinky with Naq, and smoking sisha madly...
But after awhile...


BOOM!

memory bomb went off.

Naq was raving about her love for *someone* and i, well, i was listening to sad songs thinking of you know who. Haha


BAD VIBE man.
Crazy shit.

I scolded Naqiah for even allowing me to go there. LOL
I guess goodbye Al-tazzaq for the time being... Damn.

So we headed off to Wanna' B, stopped to see scarf here and there.
Got the 2 vendors from 2 different shop excited for goodness sakes why,
and telling me they'll sell me the $10 scarf for $6 and $5 respectively instead.
Since i was out of bucks, i declined despite the great offer.

At Wanna' B's we had M&M moments.
Superb dessert for sharing! Try it..! (see the only ice cream i took picture of in the album)
Headed home after that...

The effect of al-tazzaq lasted through the night too... Sigh.
I hate sleeping alone when it's cold.

Sunday

Headed to church and the sermon was all about making way.. moving along and ahead... forward etc.
I took that as a sign and i listened well.
It also contained that i should release the junk in the house(heart), the hate, the grievance, the offense etc...
So that God can come in and reside in it...

I aim to do that by new year... and by then i should have gone on ahead, steered clear of the dark clouds and making the journey right.
I have more or less new year resolutions done up in my head.
This time i'm going to write it down so that i will remember them!

Afternoon

Meet up with Eshani for pinoy lunch...
I don't want to keep thinking about it, but it just seem to come to my head. 
Sigh... just can't believe it... oh well...



We ate like pigs and crazy.. haha!
I mean u can see the amount of desserts we got. Damn...

Later on Sandu came and we three headed to cineleisure for a movie.
Nothing was really great to see but we settled for Zombieland.
Twas funny and disgusting! Haha
Sandu was cute... She's worst than me in terms of screaming and the adrenaline rush. And i thought i was bad. LOL

Later aft the movie, she had to leave so we dropped her off to the bus stop.
Then Eshani and i headed to TF where she got the cute flowery top in the album.
As a present, she got me that little black dress. It was all on sale! Lol
Thanks sweety...

After walking around Orchard Central from TF, we headed home.
65 was quite fast and i guess since i dozed off i didn't die in the bus... hate bus rides really.
I turned in later after supper and then felt guilty i haven't studied for ITSM exam on Tuesday! Yikes!

Will do it today, just want to nap first, mug and then sleep till the afternoon, and go to battle.
After that, dinner with the Bitchifive! Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment