Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh Darling!




Lyrics | We The Kings lyrics - Check Yes Juliet lyrics

Oh darling, i love today. Despite having better days, i think today was extremely special.
I will remember this day and i hope you do too.
It's not an official day to remember, but i think that today (6-7th November 09) we told and displayed to each other how we felt.
From the time at the pantry to the time at the park, i have never really felt you the way i have today.
Either i didn't appreciate you enough or i succumb to whatever dislike i have felt for you.

You're someone i know i should trust and rely on. But i guess not now, at least not fully.
I trust you enough but with limitations simply due to the reason i have told you.
I know you understood and you see my view, i thank God for today giving us such a wonderful time and a good conversation.
It's not easy to swallow something that is very awful, but i guess you're right - we either work it out and move on or we don't until we are both pissed and decide that we have had enough.

I realize too that in a relationship, despite one being at fault, it doesn't mean that the other did not play a part.
In any case, as long as both are in the relationship, the fight is caused by the mistakes of both party.
I guess darling, we need to instill in us something like an apology session for the mistakes we have done.
I've guided you through about that, and i hope it gave you a nice feeling? :)
No matter how big or how small the mistake it, sincerely apologizing might abolish more negative emotions than expected.

There is more to us than just the turbulent moments, and as the days passes by, i find myself falling more and more for you. I do try to fight it but darling, i'm not winning.
You're someone i cannot fathom without despite me insisting i could.
I know how much you love me darling. Oh, i do.
And thank God that we have found each other.

I love you, very much.
<3 shenath thomas dias

No comments:

Post a Comment