Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rickson's Kitchen


I got bored playing Love Saver, a mindjolt game, over at Facebook, so here i am!


I got back quite late today, with nothing really much going on but the job training i had over at Thomson Plaza.



(photos:www.freebirdsigns.com)




Yes, i got a job!


It is a good thing really, a change of concept, from the mundane years of doing the same grueling job in restaurants.
In the current job, i guess the change in the environment and bosses can actually be uplifting.


Changes can really create a better view of the not usual type of job i ever really thought i would end up doing.
Eventually, i guess i found an innovator of a boss, creative and one who knows that working needs to be a rewarding experience.
This is but all i shall say about my new boss, for there are definitely still more to know and to learn.
So far, all i know about the business is that, it is a family business, run by the son, where his parents aid the company and therefore could use the help of customer oriented employee (like me (:, even on a part-time basis) as he tries to expand his business.


I am quite amazed that despite the current economic downturns, the family business still continue to flourish and afford expansion over to the east.
When the bosses got to know i study business, they shared with me thoughts and experiences, and somehow even accepts some concept i thought could be feasible.


Honestly, from the moment i spoke to my new boss over the phone, the first thing i felt was good vibe, as what i told shenath.
So far, so good.


The only limitation? i can't speak nor understand chinese (mandarin)
However, i am willing to use my receptiveness to languages to learn; appropriate ways of the language that is needed for this work. 


If i may so be honest, i guess till now, i never really picked up mandarin was because i was too chicken to talk it.
I was shy, and so thanks to shenath (despite his sometimes disinterested mood to teach me sinhalese) i am learning to speak out other languages, according to my own accent and pronounciation! yey!


So far, i have learn to say the chinese term for the various items that are sold over at Thomson Plaza branch.
Anyway, i have yet to see the new place at Simei. I hope it'll be chic, i saw the layout of the counter, and i really do find it a nice 'shop'.


Okay, so i ain't fully revealing the place of my work.
Neither am i going to put to writing what the name of my work place or the environment of it.


Be patient. Soon it will be revealed :)
...and then all of you can come and visit!


I guess you can say that i am looking forward to working there.
It's eventually something i guess will work out, to at least help me support myself during my course of studies till i start looking for my first new full time job :)


Today, i thank the family for being so great to me (:









(photo: wikimedia)


So yester night, war was waged and bullets had been shot.
Bullets of hate and of hurt came and go, flung at each others shield until eventually, my shield just got stronger, feeding from the bullets of hate.
I lay there unable to see a point to cease fire, i saw red and whatever color associates to madness.


And eventually, i knew and felt that nothing can make me release this anger - or so i thought...
I knew i knew wrong when with a mere "Love you loads sayan...." that damn shield dissolved, it fell into nothingness.


How cunning, my beloved, how cunning.


Eventually, whatever happened, happened.
Although somehow i do wonder if what i 'read' of him is true or a misled judgement due to anger and confusion.


In all, i guess love heals.
And it does take a little bit time to get over wounds.
That the scar my be there, but the feeling of hurt when acquiring the injury, can be gone and forgotten - appeased.
It's just a matter of how long you want to feel the pain of the injury.


The cycle of violence to the heart between lovers, friends, family, never stops
....and it does only when we cease fire and see which one is important, anger or love?










i love you honey, my sweet, you are my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment