Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Update via words

Basically, i couldn't update you guys about my birthday celebration because my dearest boyfriend hasn't given me the pictures.
MSN just made me lose hope of updating what happened on the 23rd august.
I wanted to show the pictures, even with just those in my borrowed N3230.
However, my bluetooth driver was not detecting the data i was sending from the phone to my laptop.
So i just gave up with any form photo uploading for today.

However, through words, i will just tell you guys what happened, here goes ;

Saturday, 23rd August 2008
My 20th Birthday

The initial plan was this;
1. Have a home celebration
2. Go for karaoke session with the girls, and their other half(s)
3. Dinner with Shenath

And so i guess it was through that you can never really plan your day, because, life is pretty much unpredictable -.-
So the whole event was altered into a web of surprise for me.
It was really sweet but i guess i ain't into all the surprises, the virgo (boring) in me is speaking here.
Not into it because i would already be able to smell it from afar.(Except what Bf did.)
In all, i would rate the whole thing as a nice wonderful birthday.
Not big and crazy like the ones i usually do, or at least not this year.
I think i have stopped going party crazy about my birthday (cos im not a teen anymore!)

Okay.
So the surprise was that my bf said he wasn't coming to my home celebration with my family(just as planned due to his ccna course madness), then he appeared with a bouquet of (pink) roses in his hands with a cute boyish smile on his face. (Suwit! hehe)

Then ten minutes later, lyn, jar and hid appeared screaming my name. LOL
It was crazy! Then later on, the whole karaoke session began at my house (when it was supposed to be at Cash Studio)
And also, there were nice presents from the girls, just as i had assigned them.
So far, only nurul and hajar hasn't given me their allocated gifts -.-
(I'm waiting!)

The dinner was held at Teasire, my workplace.
When Shenath met me for dinner, he handed me another bouquet of flowers! This time, daises/margarets! So so nice..
Had ceasar's salad and calamari for sharing, crayfish horfun for me and bbq chix for bf.
It was really nice but the food at home has already taken up a lot of appetite spaces in me and bf.
We were practically stuffing ourselves with food.
Then later on, my colleagues came by carrying a big round NY cheesecake!
OMG. Despite the fact that i was only working there for awhile, it was nice of them to work things out with shenath. So sweet!

So anyway, after the dinner, we went for a movie!
Death Race was really nice, but not for the people who can't tolerate violence.
It was quite a thrill for me! LOL it was too violent for my cuppa tea.
But the plot was really nice. Go watch it!

Got to go, need to sleep early for tmr's workshop!
Good night!
Pictures will be uploaded soon.
Meanwhile, take a look at some of them at Lyn's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment