Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Random and update on bday

Last night before i slept, i set the alarm at 8am in the attempt to have just enough of sleep.
Not too much nor too lacking, i need to moderate my rest after having slept the whole day of August 19. =0
So anyway, i found out that the alarm was deafening.
It startled me straight out of my sleep but i sleep fought harder and i manage to get back to dreamland.
Then the next thing i knew was that i was at work. This time, the location was in a castle, and we were serving a whole Indian monarchy, lol - All rushing to get inside the castle that i was working at, it was crazy!
But instead of taking orders for their meal, we were actually pasting price/item tags on the order sheets. Just like that on my retail job.
OMG, then suddenly i heard another defeaning sound!
It was shenath, he msged me and i woke up.
Realized that i overslept, i didn't want to sleep again, lest i dream i was at work again.
Bullshit, that is crap, i have work at 6pm today as according to Wei Ling.
Hopefully there will not be much to do today. not in the mood to work.

Now im sitting at Tampines library, typing away accompanying Shenath, who is currently studying right beside me.
His CCNA Networking course is getting on at him.
For me, im getting sleepy again, and not to mention, hungry! ='(
It'll be lunch time for us soon, so should be no prob...

Anyway, tmr, i will be twenty. Ok maybe in another 12hrs i will be 20 years old.
I will officially be leaving my teen and i was thinking i'd want to do something before leaving for my big twenty. Hms... cant think of any, brain's kinda dead. lol =)
I can smell that the girls are up to no good for tmr, but i will not let it ruin my already unstable mind, haha. I will just embrace it, in attempt of being a good friend.
So sad nurul can't come cos she has her God mum's death ceremony going on tmr evening.
I will be seeing the other sisters and my other closer friend, laura, if she could make it tho.

Family celebration will be from noon to 3pm.
Mum's cooking light, not too much. Just having whole chix and her bee hoon tanghoon speciality! =)
Can't wait, hopefully bf will get his ccna revision done in order so as he can attend my family celebration.
I want to nap, haha, laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment