Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tweaking

As you can see, i have done some tweaks on my blog.
This time, i really love what i have done with the color combinations.
These colors dressing my blog are my favourite colors this year =)

Today, work was not busy.
Not the usual busy Saturday where the cafe will be filled with hungry people, expecting their food to come in a jiffy, nor was it hectic making me be grateful that i have my running shoes on for work.
Today's crowd presence was suddenly missed at the cafe.
It seems different not having much customers patronizing the cafe despite the new menu changes, showcasing more cheaper items.
It also didn't help that we have two flat LCD screen TVs that televised the Olympics.
It was really very puzzling.

Also, the worst thing was that when i was thrown out to usher in customers to the cafe, none came.
All they said was they have eaten their dinner or they had a late lunch, when i 'begged' them to come and eat at the cafe.
Not even a single soul did i manage to lead into the shop.
Either i'm becoming a lousy sales person or it really just wasn't my day.
Domine did a better job, indeed!
At least the cafe was 1/4 filled. (still pathetic)

So moving away from the work wooes, on the other hand, i was grateful it wasn't that busy.
I went to Clarke Quay to pick Shenath up. (yeah, such a wonderful gf of me ;P)
Bought him NY cheese cake too, but only managed to eat it when we reached pasir ris.
He got us Peach Bacardi Breezer and we had it together with the cheese cake at a concrete seat opposite the bus 3 pick up bay.
It didn't taste nice together so decided to drink up and then eat the cake later. (which i stubbornly disregarded)
I was half moody today and i know how much i was actually venting it on him.
Good thing he was in a better mood than i was. He was giving me loads of hugs and kisses, just right to soothe my mood.
And then it got me thinking how much i actually love him.
He has his ways to make me feel better and no matter how pissed i got, even by the way he soothes me, i will eventually feel better.

Lately, we have been alright.
And i am utterly grateful that somehow, he's nearer to me.
Despite the fact that we see each other almost everyday - not counting the times we spend together in school - i still feel that there is so much things to say and do.
I fear that we might not have much to do when we get married and live in the same house. (but then again...)
It's all pretty exciting but doubts and fear lingers.
Too much sweet things ain't good for a person, literally or metaphorically speaking, the phrase denotes too much of ill meanings.
Does it get even out with the presence of love&hate events in our relationship?
I guess i ponder and dwell too much on such peanut issues.
Have to stop this -.- it's rubbing me the wrong way.
Oh bother!

Well, i guess i will go for now.
More to say but i'm getting tired, i need rest.
Toodles, good night! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment