Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

entry 2

Entry no. 2!

I've nothing to do but wait for time to pass till i have to head off to work.
I have thought that there's no use waiting for time to pass because time always catches up with you.
But here i am, waiting for time to pass doing some random things like looking through blogs.
And it made me all weird and kinda emo when i chanced on a blog by a very good friend i used to know.

I really missed him.

But our friendship has hit the rocks and from the looks of it, it's gone beyond repair.
I blame myself for not pushing myself further to claim our friendship back.
And i blame him for just leaving and not wanting to try.
Then again, it's all gone down the drain.
But deep down, someday, when both of us passes by each other, there'll be that smile of acknowledgement.
But i really doubt that will happen anytime soon.
I know he wont keep such grudge against me for so long, but i have to doubt that knowing that till now, i still haven't seen him with at least a small smile on his face.
Or the fact that i really HAVEN'T seen him much.

Whatever happened, he's always been a friend to me.
Jan Rick Mascarina... may God bless you in all your future endeavours.
Hindi ako nakakalimot sa lahat ng kabutihan na ginawa mo para sakin.
Sana naman ay masaya ka sa lahat ng gawain mo...
kasi bongga ka day =)
Take care, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment