Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Teacher's day stuff

Do you like know what is the most irritating thing that can happen?

when picasa web album upload kicked the bucket just like how photobucket's bucket got kicked, and the fact that you are hoping to put up the photos you crazily took with everyone who knows you in your alma mater, but not be able to do so???

then just as you have finished typing the above paragraph, the pop up window tells you that the upload has been completed and ready for viewing.

blood sucking.
ultimately.

but at the same time a relief.
that means that picasa web album has proven its loyalty to me. yey! ((:

so just as i was rambling on about teacher's day at my alma mater, today was in fact St. Hilda's teacher's day celebration.

my initial plan was to just head there with jeremy(he's my senior), and then see the teachers (whom i know will never forget me), leave, have lunch with shenath, go home, get some shut eye, then go to work!

then as always, things always dont go as planned.

so the whole day went like this:
woke up at 9. called hidayah, to come. she said ok. called jar to come (after bothering her sleep), she 'sleepily' said "hhoookaayy" (thats exactly how she sounded) *snigger*
so supposedly as planned, we meet at the front gate at 1030am.
i was on time until jar called me to meet her up at tampines interchange cos she forgot how to go to st. hilda's.
so then at around 1050 we met jeremy and hidayah at the front gate.
headed straight to school, screamed here and there seeing old bunch of peeps.
left them, then went straight to teachers' office, head-of-departments (HODs) office, teachers' lounge.
in total, i guess i saw most of the teachers who taught me, except my form & chemistry teacher, mr bakar.
and while looking around for more teachers and old peeps, i spent the time taking pictures with everyone who im at least sociable to.

every teacher i saw says 'mary jean' like as if i'm some kind of long lost person that they thought was dead. lol
even the clerks still remembers me. omg so fun. haha
ms rabiah (office clerk) looked rather indifferent seeing me (must be cos i kinda insulted her last time)

so okay, after the whole meet-greet-go crazy-session, called shenath to wake him up.
mr sleepy head went gibberish on the phone showing that he's still in his lala land.
kinda got pissed out of that too. (bad bad mood) lol
so i told him i will see him another day or something, then headed off with the girls and jeremy to the coffeeshop.
had lunch with the three of them, of which jar and hid didn't eat.
hid had to leave asap cos she's celebrating her friend, xue er's bday.
then so later jar and i left for home supposedly.

later on we got ourselves stuck at tampines mall due to piercings and a lil bit of shopping.
went to xcraft, to get the dent on my 'buddha' ears holed with a stud which cost $4.
it wasn't painful at least.
jar was afraid at first but she pierced two on the left ears.
just like mine now. yey!

then bought shenath a jamaican flag colored wrist band with ganja leaves as the design.
also two white ones, which i bought for jar also, then supposedly to shenath but he gave it to me. so im wearing it now.

after that went to charles and keith, jar got caught up cos of the shoe sale (50% off)
not my type and ive to be on budget roll for quite awhile.
i also bought this red beads necklace, very pretty.
see jar, we cannot go out together all the time, we end up indulging on shopping.
(and she's already official with safwan!!!! bitch of a sister, she didn't tell me! hmph)

then later on, shenath told me he'll meet me.
so went off to the ayam penyet stall at tampines central (becoming our fave eating place)
he ate while i watched, but we gotten quiet due to a small squabble. lol
but after that, we didn't stay mad... typical. haha
(love you boo boo!)

after that went home, bf took bus 3 to pasir ris inter, accompany me to my stop and also get himself a fix seat from pasir ris station. ((=
killing two birds with one stone.

so i went home, didn't get to sleep.
got pissed with mum again, so stayed in my room till twas time to leave for work.
came out, mum started to be fine with me.
sometimes, she amaze me and makes me go nuts. gosh!

work was crap!
no crowd at all. from the time i came in (6.30pm) till the time i left (9.30pm), we only serve maximum 6 tables.
so disappointing. you can go crazy working in fnb and not do anything but stand there.
one thing i favor fnb worklife compared to retail because there is always something to do in a restaurant.
but not today. twas horribly boring!
begged fendi to release me early, he said can't. have to stay till 11pm.
then after like an hour or so, he let me go. wth right. lol

domine was sent off home so he tagged along with me, on the way out.
then went down to B1 of e!hub, saw advert of recruitment at New York New York cafe.
so decided to walk in and ask for job.
restaurant manager passed me the application form, told me to fill in the details, chatted with me a bit, then told me he'll call me on monday for wednesday appointment.
so *crossing fingers* i hope i get the job.
hopefully pay will be good.
(good per hour based of at least $6 and a good number of hours of work)

so then after getting confirmed (hopefully will get to), i have to inform wei ling that i have to leave.
like so bastard of me to that after how kind they were to me.
i guess work life can make you be this way. oh well...
i need the money anyway )=

okay so after work, went CQ and waited for shenath, left with him for pasir ris.
otw in the train, jeremy called. made drinking session plans for tmr, then settled everything.
at pasir ris, shenath and i had smoked chix burger and black pepper beef from 711 (it's a store and more..) lol
by the time at home before i started writing, we confirmed who are coming and where to meet. yey! hope i wont be sick till tmr. if not, it wont be happening for me -.-

so after that, now im home typing this damn long entry!
so i hope you enjoyed reading.

the following album is the pictures taken today. ((:

teachersday08

and these pictures below are the highlights of the day ((:


vandals. poor vending machine. stupid useless brain dead idiots just have to do that.
oh and the uncle was in the way, so too bad for him he's shown in my blog.

hidayah, after years of hibernation, she came out of her cave to meet me.
very good spontaneity today dear! keep up the good work!

jar jar jar jar. sleepy bum who has brains but is a bimbo.
contradicting right, that's jar.

after finally getting her to pierce. this is how it looks.
yey! high five!


haha, love this pic today.
very sexy right my shenath? hehe. look but no touching!! haha

okay its 3:13am and im still here.
okay ciao!
good nights (or should i say morning!)

No comments:

Post a Comment