Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

BirthdayPics&random post

this album is the picture i owe my readers for my bday celebration.



20thBirthday


woke up feeling with swell still on my eyes.
half thought i was having sore eyes, but luckily not.
i guess im too medicated already, i have to stop the medicine intake for now.
too much in my system also.

called mr sleepy-head-of-a-bf but the didn't pick up until the 4th call i made.
boo hoo... then he was so grumpy, so i got grumpy too.
later on, he text me then started talking.
rather easily pissed since morning...

but anyway, my eyes are quite fine despite it still being heavy (dire need of beauty sleep)


today, when mum told me a bad news, i can't help but be really sad.
my second cousin, Angeline, a little after a year old, has passed away in the morning.
my heart cries for her but i must say that God has his reason of taking her.
i believe that HE is in need of an angel and he has taken my cousin to be by his side.
so somehow, i am happy that she won't need to face this inhospitable world of ours.
i guess the purpose of her life was to make everyone in my family happy despite the
short duration of her stay.
but she will carry on in our memory.
i cannot imagine how hurt will my Aunt Soledad feel because despite the fact that she
wasn't Angeline's mum, she has treated her like her own flesh & blood.
I hope Angeline's mum will learn not to neglect her children.


i so wanted to show you her pictures, how she really looked like.
but i didn't get to take her pictures. just so sad.
however, like i said, i won't cry for her, i should be happy that God has welcomed her into His kingdom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today will be another drinking session.
just as i have said in my earlier post.
tonight, it'll hopefully be fun ((:
so there'll be me, shenath, jeremy, laura, darshy, dilan.
wanted lyn to come but i guess not yet, let him get over lyn first.
i'm sure dear lyn will understand ((:
we don't want him to get all emotional again now, do we?

for me, i guess i won't be drinking much.
as always lately! can't touch any liqour-ish thing..
so okay, update soon!

anyway, to end this post, enjoy the next few pictures...

tell me it's nice k ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment