Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

HP absence

I won't have a hp for 3 to 5 (working) days.
Which means, i will get it on Monday 25th August onwards! =(
But!! bf will be lending me a hp so should be fine.

Today was quite alright, just went over to East point to get the hp checked in the service center.
The keypad's being a bitch and i was getting too impatient to keep pressing it harder than usual. So, off you go hp! See you when your less bitchier =D
Also, my mood's kinda weird and it's a bitch too.
Met Bf too and he enjoyed every moment of having to get me all bitched up.
I know, what's wrong with me, i'm repeating the word 'bitch' over again!
We met and headed off to Lavender, went to Cue Bar to shoot some pool.
It was fun, but i lost 3-1
Still had enough time to play 4 games, but the smell of the ciggarettes made me all dizzy, so just needed to leave for fresh air.
Yes, i still suffer from the drinking aftermath.
And i really cannot stand the thought of even having a drink, makes me think twice of going clubbing on the 27th.
Hope i feel better by tmr.
Or i will end up having trouble dancing.

Anyway, i will have to go now.
Get some decent sleep for tmr's upbeat activities.
Dance morning till afternoon.
then run/jog at the stadium in the evening (bf and i are engaging in good activities)
today's attempt on cycling around pasir ris park was a failure.
my sister's bike was dead. so no choice... =(

GOOD NIGHTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment