Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ven/Frustrated/Fengshui

DISAPPOINTED.

That's all i can say. My laptop's audio system is making my songs to 'stutter'.
How can you listen to stuttering songs?
Worst, it sounds like a spoiled CD.
It wasn't originally like that, it plays well on my Sony Ericson phone, so why does it sound like that on my laptop.

The answer ? HARDWARE PROBLEM.
It sucks at how Acer's newer laptop models have weak hardwares.
I think i need to replace this not-even-3-month-old laptop.
Aspire 5580 series so totally did better with me.
It had better hardware and it was really great.
I shouldn't have replaced it -.-
But i cannot wallow in regrets. I need to fix this.
SOON !

Okay, that paragraphs above has made me feel much better.
Had to vent out my frustrations onto something.
Writing helped. But that only will help to a small extent, i need to start finding my warranty card!

*cross fingers* that i can find it -.-

Well ever since yesterday, i have kick-started my brand new lifestyle.
I don't know if it's going to be a new lifestyle, but i'm starting small.
After reading some feng shui book that tell its readers that a clutter-free surrounding will equate a clutter free life.
Which will equate a clutter free mind, which in turn improves emotional state and eventually it comes down to good night sleep, i just had to try it.

No harm done trying.
At first all i did was to keep my bed specially clutter-free and i covered my dressing mirror with my collections of scarfs.
Then it kinda help me in sleeping more than i usually do.
It feels great.
But getting long sleep is not just what i want, i need energy boosting rests/sleep.
So therefore, i embarked myself to this new ways.
I don't know if it'll be for long, but i'm starting slow and steady.

:) i guess you can say im going to be a feng shui fanatic...
let's see how it goes. i can feel myself lighter after all these cleaning ups i did today.
Yesterday, i starting with my bathroom, today, i did my room's cupboards, shelves, dressing table, and other obvious clutter.
Next will be my wardrobe, which has piles and piles of clothes, that has been waiting for a month or two! LOL

Yea i know that's disgusting. sorry!
Anyway, i gotta go. It's getting late.
I have to wake early to see Shenath tmr ---- He's back from camp!
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment