Insta-Stories

Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

:D

*crossing fingers* for the pictures to load...

my laptop, which is not even three months old, is giving me hardware irritation -.-
I don't know if i should change the wireless card or should i just wait for it to really breakdown.
I still have the warranty anyway, but (problem is where it went) !

School's out since last TGIF!
it isn't really that wonderful considering that i have less fund to spend this holiday.
it really sucks to be semi supporting yourself, what the hell will happen if i have to claim independence? I think I'll be begging in the streets!
Thing is, I need to wait for my pay to come in by the 15th.
which i'm already anticipating will get delayed - YET AGAIN!
Anyway, at least i have something to fill up my weeks ahead.
One of which is Dance trainings - it really is very nerve wrecking but motivating at the same time.
Then follows my hopes of catching up with my studies. *crosses fingers* that it will come true.
Also, i am going to kick start my engine for PP.
I have been procrastinating far too long.
Next thing i know, i will be rushing through it for submission this august 1.
It really sucks. I cannot get a horrible grade in this project. So wish me luck my dearies....

Shenath's in training camp, where he'll be gone for three days.
Saw him today after my training though...

I realize that we have been really trying hard to keep our relationship high above time constraint.
It is never easy to fight time constraint.
He'll be very busy at work to earn some bucks for himself and most of time, for me too.
My money comes delayed or i have too many bills to pay.
It really sucks also that money is so hard to come by nowadays.
I mean like without money, everything seems to stop!
Like we are stuck in a rut that no one else can help us besides ourselves.
With Shenath, i guess it is clear that we have to help each other out.
As with all other relationships, we are mutually functioned to help each other out, to the best we can. Thank you darling, i love you.

Anyway, i hope i get the booking for the taka bazaar job.
Hope manager don't drop me -.- i shouldn't have declined in the first place! damn it!

Had 3in1 with nurul last tuesday.
it was fantastic as always! three cheers to the fact that the vendor still remembers us!
another three cheers that those oldies who hang around there still remembers us too!
being remembered by unexpected people is a very nice feeling -.- think so?


and this is where to look for 3in1
haig road hawker - beside the wet market.

my all time 3in1 buddy (of course jar too)



wednesday - shen's match with the police academy boys.
grace really do know how to bitch in place -.-


heading back to 'heaven' - while camwhoring :D



thursday - dance fest' momentum dance showcase :D


izzi my concert buddy and also in dance with me.

the ticket that seats us the very first row!
kudos to Ashley who got us sucha good seat




and to the people who always (and never fail to populate my mailbox)
i selected this pictures you guys forwarded that made me crack up.
kudos! these are the best pictures that got me laughing.




okay, before my darling love starts lecturing me for sleeping late, ima head off now, it's almost midnight!
Good Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment