Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

QUIZ

Tagged By Tay Mei Ling to do this shit. (:

Rules & Regulations of this quiz is :
a) people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
b) tag 6 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


Q : who do you prefer? boyfriend or guyfriends?
A : ONE BOYFRIEND. I'm committed now (:

Q : What is your greatest wish?
A : To lead a peaceful and sufficient life.

Q : What would your first reaction be, when you see someone you love/like, being happy with some other guy/girl ?

A : For me, I learned that it's always hard to let go but you know that you have to. Time heals it all anyway and when the time is right, you will get someone else better! =)

Q : What will you be in 8 years time?
A : Marketing Manager-cum-Web designer, married to Shenath Dias with One child:)
Well, you only ask for 8 years what ;)

Q : Would you change yourself for the person you love?
A : I will change what i can but if i know i can't, im sorry so he will have to accept me for what i am.

Q : How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

A : I learned that one shouldn't wait. One should always be on the move lest one misses the best one that one can really love.

Q : If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?

A : Then too bad for him. Anyway, i ain't the type to touch guys who are already attached so no problem for me.

Q : Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
A : These days, no. Past week, yes. Twas when shenath and i were having lots of problems.

Q : Do you get butterflies in your stomach whenever you're around the guy/girl you like/love?

A : Haha, yes. Esp when it's at the crush stage or when i havent spoken to the guy. Hate that stage usually. I don't like swirling emotions! lol

Q : Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?

A : Yes, esp if i'm worried sick!

Q : Who are currently important people to you?
A : Shenath. Family. Girlfriends. Friends

Q : Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't?

A : If i really really need AND want someone, i know i can get them.

Q : What's the ideal perfect relationship to you?
A : Love&Stability.

Q : Are you happy with your life?
A : Yes. But there are things that i know still need time to ripen up :( But I'm sure that what ever will be, will really be. (So bf, pls be patient. Love you!)

Q : Would you give all in a relationship?
A : I will give my all to my marriage. I will only give what my partner deserves if we are not yet married.

Q : If you fall in love with 2 persons simultaneously, who would you pick? the lousiest one? OR the better one?

A : WTF. The better one for me lah! DUH!
Anyway, i learned that whoever is the best to the eyes of the world, may not be the best for you.
Vice versa, whoever is the worst alive to the eyes of the world, may be the best fit for you.

Q : What type of friends do you like?

A : Who are not judgemental, are tolerant, fun on their own way and trustworthy.

Q : Do you often wish there was something you could change?
A : I don't know. After much thought, i don't think it's wise to change anything!

Q : What type of guy do you look for?

Only my heart knows, i don't.

I WILL NOT TAG ANOTHER IDIOT TO DO THIS QUIZ.
SO THIS QUIZ ENDS HERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment