Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Missing isaac

Things has turned sour.
I chose to run out and just go after being pushed away.
I can't stand it anymore.
But i know i cannot just let things be this way.
My heart tells me to come back home.
But my pride won't let me move.
I'm stuck in no man's land, sitting on the fence and i don't know why...
The things said and done made me this way i feel now.
I don't hate you. But i can't stand you either.
Maybe one day things will be better between us...
Maybe - just maybe - you will stop saying horrid things to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To those who know what is happening to me now, you should know who that refers to.
To the others who don't, i guess you just have to keep wondering.
So anyway, Ling's was quite fun, as always with me and her.
Handsome is so crazy he can't stop barking at first, then finally he settled down. Phew!
Got scared out of my wits at first.
Currently, i'm missing my brother isaac, the cute one in my life - besides my bf. lol
I guess i will have to see him on wednesday. Lets see how it goes ;)

I'm away, so near yet so far.
I choose it this way because i want to get away from the hurt for the time being.
Things will go back to the way it used to be if GOD approves, so far, i still am not sure.
For now, missing isaac badly...


I want to thank my sisters and of course, my beloved bf for standing by for me.
You guys are wonderfully great!
Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Famcimac 500mg Tablet is used to treat herpes zoster shingles; a rash that can occur in people who have had chickenpox in the past. It is also used to treat repeat outbreaks of herpes virus cold sores or fever blisters in people with a normal immune system. The recommended dosage is 1500 mg as a single dose.

    ReplyDelete