Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Poem: A story, A vow

Title: A story, A vow
Written by: Jean Bautista (Me!)

How do i describe this feeling,
That envelopes me with warmth;
How did i come to this point,
When I'm never strong with love.

You give me hope i never knew,
And everything fall into place;
It's a vow of my love,
And my witness is Him above.

I'll care for you and give you love,
I'll stand by you have no doubt;
I'll give The Love That Never Dies,
Just show me eternal love in your eyes;

Darling from you I just want love,
And loyalty to strengthen us;
I'll be yours forevermore,
Just don't ever betray my trust!

Wrote it for him - Shenath Thomas.
Giving it to him in awhile when he meets me for lunch.
It's a reply to his poem that he gave.
The very first poem that he wrote for me.
It's so sweet.
And so i felt in the mood to write him a reply :)
Anw, skipped java today, i got late again.
Didn't see the point in coming anymore today.
Had breakfast by myself at the coffeshop.
Been long since i had Thosai.
Called nurul to tell and tease abt our old school moments.
Late for school = skip + eating Thosai (:
Anw, i have to go now.
Going for lunch and meeting Shenath.
-Somethings going down today-
:)
JAVA SUCKS!
JUST TODAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment