Insta-Stories

Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Drag Day

Woke up early for some reason, ready to get up and be hyper.
The moment i did that, i wanted to fall back in bed and sleep a thousand years.
My eyes grow heavy with every minute that it stays open.
I'm quite surprise at how long i have hanged on since 6am.

Transport system is never ever reliable. Totally suck the peace out of me!
First major blood sucker - bus 3
The driver just sat there and the passengers didn't move in.
So that idiot just stay there and hoped that the passengers will move in.
EITHER that or he really want to squeeze in every people in the bus.

Second major blood sucker - train heading to jurong east.
I thought it would be a rather smooth ride but then it prove me wrong when the train undergone a trip in the system and moved like a funeral procession -.-
It stopped before Yishun station and then after the station.
Waited in vain for a few long minutes and only then we were off.
That's when i was late.

WHICH MADE ME MORE PISSED.
Woke up early for nothing.
SMRT should really check their system. Especially when heading to Yishun.
8 out of 10 times i travel in the Red line bound to announce, "Due to a technical problem, this train will stop in Yishun"

Today's module as stated in the previous entry is my favorite one.
However, my sleepiness got to me and i really performed the lowest.
Also i had to leave due to some java revision i have set with Shenath.
Which i now doubt will happen.
I dont think i can teach him in my state.

I want to go now, need to rest my eyes.
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment