Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Love

Yesterday, we went over to Shenath's bro place.
Saw Javon, the new cutie in the house.
And of course, Ashi.. Boyfie's nephews are adorable.
Just like my dear bro Isaac (",)
In fact all babies are adorable!

Anyway, the main event yesterday was following Shenath's bro and his wife, to the new condo.
We viewed the whole place.
It was a four room condo whose layout is really quite nice.
900K - twas worth it.
Boyfie and i started our imaginations. All sorts came to mind ;)
Especially amidst the living room. Hehe
Ok! After that, had dinner back at Shen Bro's place.
After a couple of sitcoms, we went off.
It was a nice emo day ;)

It made me think a lot about my future with him.
Seeing the way he was with a baby, made me smile to myself and think what kind of father would he turn to be..
Viewing the new house made me wonder when will we live with each other.
I know it's all exciting now and later in the future it might turn out nasty.
But i know it will all work out the way we really want it to be.

I believe that couples who wish for the same thing to happen, will get their wishes.
No matter how incredible it may be.
It takes two hearts - two true hearts - to actually make something happen

The saying goes, "It takes two hands to clap".
So in whatever matter, a couple decides their fate according to their desires.
If they both wish to work things out, then it will work out fine.
Then again, not all the same two individual will ask for the same thing on their own accord.
And the will cannot be done if they consciously do - overdo - it.
It must come from the heart.

One advice:
Always do things that your hear validates, never be afraid to tell your partner how any of their doings make you feel - be it happiness or sorrow - just let them know.

It has taken Shenath and me to roughly know each other JUST ONLY to a certain extent.
We have spent 9 months together and yet, there are more to know and to learn.
9 months of everyday communication, hugs, kisses, anger, love, frustration, affection - and still i feel that we still need to always talk things out.
A lot of arguments was made about our differences and i feel that it's normal. Duh!

I ask myself, will i be willing to take any of the things that i dislike about him, in the future?
I say NO. I won't settle for the average! - This was a thought that still lingers.
So i realize it is my job to remind him of his standards and get him to work things out with himself.
It is also my job to know that my standards are still there and my man is treated right.

So then i assessed myself and asked myself this: Has he accepted everything that he dislike about me whole heartedly.
In honest evaluation, i seriously doubt it.
There is two things that i know he cannot stand.
1. I'm stubborn
2. I do not accept man authority over woman
So why is he still with me?
I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME.
But what happens if love fades, will love really fade?
There are thousand and one questions in my head.
And from the above thoughts of whether I will be willing to take any of the things i dislike about him, my answer now is - YES.
If love is present, love will prevail.

Something from the tv to wrap it all up;

QUESTION: A couple in love so deep but can't find a term to agree on. When will it the time comes when enough is enough?
ANSWER: Never.

My opinion: It is never easy to keep holding on and fighting off the horrid feeling of an argument.
Some of you like me take leaving and running away the only option to release heartache.
Some of you like Shenath take talking things out the way to come to an understanding.
It takes the latter to pull in the former type of people to get their rship working.
But those words above always keep me holding on.
That indeed, there will never be a time when enough is enough for a couple who truly love each other.

Now i take my leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment