Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back

Im at a place that i aint really suppose to be ;)
But as always im here.
To give us fun, joy and laughter :)

I actually dislike boyfie's friend like hell.
He's being such an asshole.
I cant stand him and neither can he. (goes both ways i guess)
But he acts like a stupid pussy. Like as if he even have one...
Like as if he even had the right to... such a crap bull shit!

Anyway, cos of him. I'm actually quite put off staying around.
But boyfie tells me not to bother about that idiot.
He understands and boyfie gives him the same treatment.
Not that i revel in seeing boyfie and his friend to be on such a bad term.
However, both of us really do not know why he's becoming like that.
We don't bother him and we always can't be bothered to even bother about him.

I guess he's just like that.
I bother to stop cursing him cos it's going sideways. lol
Talk about backfiring.

Anw lately, there have been a lot that has gone on...
I GOT THRU MODERN DANCE AND HIP HOP AUDITIONS.
I did not expect to get thru the audi for hip hop.
But i did. (Happy yet caught up in dilemma)

This Saturday, there will be THE boot camp that will determine the initiation to the IG(interest group)
It so clashed with the Modern Dance Gathering that i was lookin forward to go to.
But as apparent as it may seem, i had to go for the boot camp. HAVE TO.... :(

Okay so after that news, i'm glad and saddened by the fact that i know which subject i do so good at and which one i do so BAD at.
- WEB DESIGNING is still the best.
NETWORKING SUCKS... AND SO IS DATABASE.
Object oriented is not as bad as the two. I can get it better.
Boyfie is the opposite...

OKAY ANYWAY, IM GOING NOW.
WANNA GET SOME SHUT EYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment