Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Its dayz

Haven't been able to blog regularly.
Either there wasn't much time to do so or I'm damn lazy...
But these few days since my last entry, there was a horrible news that reached me.
It was on last Monday the 28th that i received the news when i was in my Modern Dance audition.

A SHSS mate Yuan Xiang was fighting for her life and it seemed that she wasn't able to win it.
She held on for another day and then the next i heard was that she has passed on.
I went to see her in th ICU the night i received the news.
She wasn't close with me but i saw her face in my head because she was one of those girls who was really nice and innocent.
Very friendly and i guess that no matter how horrid i can be to anyone in SHSS, i wasn't at the bit horrid to her due to her nice demeanor.

Another SHSS death.
It was unbelievable. I hope she is peaceful and that GOD has taken her into HIS arms.
- Yuan Xiang, you will never be forgotten by those who knows you. Take care and be blessed.

Well, it is rather depressing to hear another death.
It's quite scary because both deaths came from the same class.
I sympathise with my girls, Jaja and Hid.
They were very friendly with her and they had good relationship with Yuan Xiang.
I hope my girls are feeling okay now.
Today is the last day of Yuan Xiang's wake and she will be cremated by noon.
I wanted to see her at her funeral but something stops me.
I do feel bad not going but i guess it will be alright.

Anyway, on a lighter note. Modern Dance Audition was fruitful.
I got in! I though i will be rejected and then become a SHSS DANCE PRESIDENT shame.
It didn't happen.
But i bet it does on the Hip Hop Dance Audition.
That day i was sooooo sleepy that i wasn't grasping the steps right.
During the audi itself, i was soooooo crappy cos i even forget how the steps go.
but of course i filled in some steps. haha
Of which was last century moves. It doesn't matter.
Lets see how i fair.
I will update if Hip Hop takes me or rejects me.
For now, i have to get going.
I will be late again!

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment