Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Fight then Smiles

Today i was a total bitch to my bf...i was wrong and he was right.....i have to apologies to him

Can i point out that those words were written by my beloved boyfriend.
Well, in a way he is quite true.
At least to his eyes... ***Talk about being sensitive (oh he hates that S word)

Yesterday wasn't so great.
It started in the morning and it lasted until dinner at around 8++pm.
Me and bf was at cold war (the whole day) all for the stupid spark.
Then the fuel that was added was the one that got us soo mad.

Fuel 1.
He violated one of our mutual agreement.
Fuel 2.
I violated his manhood-ly sensitivity (no i didn't kick his balls)

Okay, you'll should know by now that i wont go into details.

But overall, i was so mad because he violated what we wasnt suppose to do to each other.
He realized his mistake and so he made the move to make up.
Then when he came for me, he saw something i did that violated his view.
To me, it wasn't wrong but apparently it was to his view -.-
That was one thing why i couldn't accept what he was giving attitude about.

This day, weakness came over me badly.
There was a lot of things running through my mind.
There was things that i know i try to push away but then again, i wasn't able to.
It almost came to the point when he gave me the option to leave.
And due to pride and frustration, i took that option.
But of course, the whole issue en route to realization that it wasn't suppose to be that way.

I mean like it wasn't in my intention to just go.... EVER...
I won't be without him. Basically, i love him.
But I'm weak when it comes to all this shits. I have the bad habit to just turn away and leave...

Yesterday, i was so overwhelmed that it took me a lot of push inside to not shed even a tear.
I couldn't care less what he was capable of doing in anger.
I couldn't care less if we really just leave the bond that we've carefully established.
Then again, he came in soft towards my emotions...
He handled his words so well that i admire the way he brought down the anger i felt towards him at that point.
He was so smooth with his words and his touches on my face got to me.
I cooled down.
He apologized (for FUEL 1) and of course i did too (for FUEL 2.)
He also promised me something that i will never forget.
I hope he means it and fulfill it in a long run (and no it wasn't him stopping his drinking):

All our resolution to the cold war was at the coffee shop.
I can swear we attracted eavesdroppers around us, i guess even if we tried to hush it up, everyone heard almost everything.
Of which we couldn't be bothered. Bet they got scared too... Haha
But at least we resolved it. Made up and out :)

Anyway, today didn't head to school cos we woke up late.
So we had lunch and then chilled before leaving for school for some admin matter.
Then headed off to Clarke Quay. Had dinner at Sakura and then slacked at The Padang.
(PICTURES IN AWHILE :))

We were very happy today. I went so hyper.
Yes, i showed him half how hyper i can be. (Sisters would know. and no im not scaring him away)
He was full of question why im so happy. Well, one answer - i was overwhelmed by happy moods
Because i was with the boyfriend that i love so.
We tackled (rugby&self defense) each other on the padang, played catching, danced around, hugged a lot, kissed a lot, talked a lot.
I showed him some of my basic freestyle moves - of which i'm in need of inspiration
I was crazy today.
But then came time the to leave... ;((

So we left and as we were making our way to the mrt, we were approached by this girl.
She was selling us paper clips in the shape of a heart.
Well, it was some kind of charity activity... bought 2 paper clip for $2 - one for me & one for him
Twas funny.
Today was fun.

HEART NOTES...........................................................................................
Love you Shenath.
You need me, i need you.
You love me, i love you.
So why the hell would we want to be apart from each other?.................................

PICTURES!
At SAKURA - our fave eating house.
- where we never fail to comment on people


AT THE PADANG - the view.
breathe taking


don't ask me why my face looks so white. i didn't edit this pic.


hmmm....

my beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment