Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My 2nd October

today was alright.
i had science but i went off early.. due to external commitment...
i bet id get shit grade for today. i came late. why?

I LEFT MY WALLET in bus service 3 (route to punggol)
i had to change bus 88 for sengkang... then damn unlucky missed out my wallet.
damn it lah!

worst and greatest thing? the bus 88 is already in the expressway when i realize it's gone! lol
cant stop anywhere right? so i had to tell the driver my horrid situation.
lucky he gave me a free ticket for fare to punggol.
i had to chase bus 3 to punggol. (fingers were crossed all the way there)

called shenath straight away after my mishap.
he himself found it so way off... gosh
then called jan.. as usual he's late. so i thought i would go to school with him.
in the end he was very very late. so nvm... went to school alone after getting my wallet.
*to the one who returned my precious, thank you so much. may God bless! =))

so school was alright.. met shenath for the first break.
then came to class. my classmates were so surprise at the time i arrived. lol
but my team mates are great! they gave me work. hehe
i was in the backseat.. and i was enjoying it
later on in a while shenath left class for the hostel. he went to have his rest =))

and then i joined him.
then ah, i forgot one more thing!! my original external commitments.
lol end up having other plans.
spend time with bf and then to EXCO meeting. lol
to classmates... shhhh!!

now only i remember actually. lol
i told faci that i have to help out with some family stuff. lol
end up doing something else. shit. haha...
bet classmates wondering what is happening... tmr lunch time with them!
so can tell them... lol okay okay... but i didn't lie lah... :D

hmms anyway after spending time with bf, i went for EXCO meeting.
EXCO SUI! meeting... went on behalf of my manager so yeahs.
yawns. damn tired... then after that, finally spend time with JAN. haha
here are some pictures.. dont want to upload all.. im too tired.
so make do with five! =))








anyway, to boyfriend : sorry for making you pissed lah k.
didn't think it would bother you so much...
since it does, i wont have anything to do about it okay?
sorry... i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment