Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2007

fights?

so lately me and shenath has been coming after each other's blood.
worst scenario ever? he will think the worst of me and i will think the worst of him.
but so far, im still faithful and i dont intend to ruin this.
just that recently my bitchy shit on him is up a notch. lol
poor bf... but actually somehow both our actions nurture the pest of an argument. lol

i hate to really fight with him, but i dont know why every lil small thing seem to itch me up the wrong way.
okay this week we quarelled like 2-3 days.. kinda gotten better yesterday then again today.
but at least we didnt end our week staying mad at each other. phew!
okay all this fights are making me sooo demoralised but phew! we do solve it everyday, then start a fresh one the next day. lol
we better work some thing out here... hmm we are approaching our first quarter in the rship.
i dont know what the future holds fer us but i want to make things work.
he wants to make things work... and he's confident we can be good... i have faith in him.
i just hope everything will be fine.

jan said, no point planning anything cos planning a rship just dont work...
i know... so i trust that... whatever happens will happen.
after reconciling with him, we have both come to an understanding not wanting to see each other freaking pissed.
i wont do anything that will piss him, i hope i at least manage to...
he himself has promised. im sure he will keep to it.
at least for a long run. lol guys are always assholes. but it takes a good one to not a an asshole.
i think i have a good ONE with me.

i love you darling...
i was lost and trapped when you found me...
you gave me a little of everything, and then ur giving me all...
i give you a little of my everything but im still afraid to give you the best of me...
no matter what happens, i wont regret loving you.
tho i may have second thoughts about us, i will always try to work it out...
you can always be sure that i will try harder next time for you.
thank you for loving me despite the short duration that we have known each other.
once again, i love you. muacks!

to all my blogders, sorry! hahaha was too mushy mushy in this post. nvm
anw, i need to turn in now. muahs!
take care!!!

anyway wanna share with you my all-time favourite story! haha
pride and prejudice.
with the song... bbmak - ghost of you and me... sooo nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment