Insta-Stories

Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2007

work | revelations

went to work yesterday - lemongrass thai restaurant (pasir ris branch)
it was damn packed.
there was a lot of work to do... my kind of thang.
i prefer doing something than just standing around...
when i came in for work i was a lil bit taken aback at the number of reserved seats.
then store manager said there is 95 pax reservations.
that is not counting the extra people those guest brought along with them.

it was a real nice semi cardio exercise :))
despite wearing a kebaya, i was feeling alright.
my shoes were a little bit slippery... i think i almost slipped in the kitchen entry for like 5 times.
wonderful.. lol

but i was a lil bit pissed at work too!
store manager suck the blood outa me. damn shithead lah
i hate it when someone gives imprecised directions/orders.
if he can tell it to me once, i will know it straight...
he DONT even know how to direct me to do things...
he just know how to give VAGUE directions... but whatever.. i hope i can avoid him most weekends. lol
cant help it... my aunt aint the owner anymore.. cant do anything but to do proper work.
haiz... but the best part? im getting pay very soon! yey

i have to save money though.
ive been spending a lot... actually i always spend a lot... haiz
i cant help it... but im alright with handling other's money... i just cant handle mine... at least not now...
i have to learn tho... for my future too...

talking about future.
last night, i was having a talk with my mum...
and it has made me set a long term goal. a wonderful goals in life...
but it would need a lot of me... i just hope i can do it.
after graduation, i shall have to test things to implement it.
as of now, i wont reveal it yet...
but it's about business... here in singapore and in the philippines.
i have enough back ups but i want to start with my capital together with parents' help.

i guess this is the way i can help my family gain what we have lost along the way in life.
life has taken a lot from us... failure after failure has reduced us to something that is not satisfactory to my eyes anymore.

with the talk i had with mum, i found out how important i am through connections.
i also found out who we are connected with.. and i found out how an important family has been run down by failures.
haha there are a lot of important people in my family actually.
now then my mum reveal to me...

i was wowed.
haha i aint going to say it here... i dont want to attract wrong events to me know =))

i know im important. that's it... =)) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment