Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2007

SORE AND TIRED

dead sore and tired.
came home, slept and woke up.
cleaned my darling's hutch and then off to bed again.
and now on my bed typing this while lying on my side.


checked my friendster comments and i found this!





Janny
Posted 21/07/2007 05:41
next week's to-do list:
1. the yi hao thingy
2. bugis for camera charger
3. haig road for that thing we owe your friend
4. avoid the canteen
5. come early by bus to school everyday
6. lunch with nisha and jo(i know it spoils #4, but whatever I miss her)
7. jogging/cycling trip






for part of #4, i know he's so gonna screw it! *sniggers*
well, i hope to comply to the list but knowing me and janny, we'll end up screwing the damn plan. *slaps*

-pop up-
[funny moment]
darling (unknown to me) was in my room when i came in and slept like a pig.
the moment i woke up, he ran out of my room straight, hopping madly.
i bet he's thinking, "omg, i was stuck in her damn room in the dark. happy to be out! yipee!"
-pop up exit-

i cannot believe that i happened to help out at clinique as a flyer distributer.
just to kill time!
me and my bitch was like so tired.
she has done flyers before - i have never! and i dont think i will again.
[altho, the guys are the ones who took the most - hehe]

the fun part - major -
1. i can wash eyes (hot hot hot!!!)
- u can imagine how much i enjoyed looking at hot dudes. hehe... but twas only for fun, to take off my mind from what im doing. there was this guy(uggh forgot to tell jaja)who kept passing to and fro and looking, he's sucha waste.
why? cos for someone so cute, he did the most retarded thing - he just looked, walking back and forth with this other guy friend. uggh... barfs -

2. i saw marcus! (freaking gave him like 1/2 of my flyers and 1/2 of jaja's.)
- u can see how fast we finished the damn thing. within like an hour and a half, we were almost done!!! lol

3. i gave out quite fast, cos i happen to give sweet smiles with it *ermz ermz*
- well, i promise to myself, IF I CANT AVOID EVENTS FLYER DISTRIBUTORS, I WILL TAKE THEM TO LIGHTEN THEIR LOADS.

4. I LEARNED VALUES
- *matter-of-factly* i serious felt how tiring it feels giving them flyers for my first time.
it was really tiring. i did it only for 2hrs, i felt as if i worked all my life! that's damn sad.

5. got to spend time with my bitch
- been long!! twas quite fated she did work with me instead of roxy bitch. she will kill me,
cos today, they gave us a G2000 cream-colored sleeveless tanktop.

major hates - groans madly -
1. sore
2. tired
3. cramps
4. SORED BADLY

okay, im going.
wanna fING sleep.
*muahs*

No comments:

Post a Comment