Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2007

dead sore and tired.
came home, slept and woke up.
cleaned my darling's hutch and then off to bed again.
and now on my bed typing this while lying on my side.

[funny moment]
darling (unknown to me) was in my room when i came in and slept like a pig.
the moment i woke up, he ran out of my room straight, hopping madly.
i bet he's thinking, "omg, i was stuck in her damn room in the dark. happy to be out! yipee!"

checked my friendster comments and i found this!

  • Janny
  • Posted 21/07/2007 05:41
  • next week's to-do list:
    1. the yi hao thingy
    2. bugis for camera charger
    3. haig road for that thing we owe your friend
    4. avoid the canteen
    5. come early by bus to school everyday
    6. lunch with nisha and jo(i know it spoils #4, but whatever I miss her)
    7. jogging/cycling trip

for the part of #4, i know he's so gonna screw it! *sniggers*
well, i hope to comply to the list but knowing me and janny, we'll end up screwing the damn plan. *slaps*

No comments:

Post a Comment