Insta-Stories

Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ana's Birthday;Comment anxiety.

Hey hello everyone, today my household celebrated my sister's birthday.
"happy birthday ana, happy birthday ana, happy birthday to ana, happy birthday to you"
She is 8 years old now! =))
I did not attend school today as i feel that i have to be responsible enough to help out as my mum is heavily pregnant.
Although, i am very much impressed at how she can still lead the whole 'cooking' event.
Well, the party food is very very much enjoyable.
My whole diet regime for the day is total wrecked. It is over!!
But i am not giving in - i have to start it.
Today Ling darls came over for the dinner event, and guess what she said after she felt my tummy - " HOW TO WEAR BIKINI NOW?? " - that's when it hit me!
KRABI THAILAND is so not going to be a good place to show off my grown flabs! =(
oh oh oh! yeahs!! well i have discussed the trip with my mum, but she said "I DONT KNOW"
so why the hell am i so happy? cos she didnt say a firm "NO"!
which mean that i have a very high chance of going...

well, i cant pretty talk much as i am very tired from today.
I had a long day... preparing, running around and of course, being just plain helpful for whatever there is need be aided.
however, i have pictures for you all...
OF...
the queen of the day =))

and then she pose again

and then again,

then another one,

and again...

then the sisters' friends come over to my room, to camwhore!

this is the most natural look that i can give! =))

this is what happen when im stress =D


we were supposed to be in the same pose, and then come out she is "ghosting" away!

well anyway, i have to turn in now.
but anyway, this is my soo 'unpainted', 'unfresh' face ever.
tho, i kinda prefer it - just being plain. how about that?
=)) well i know that whatever, you all still love me right, RIGHT!
anyway, before i truly turn in, i want to inform you all about the next topic -
Jan said to do on Virginity, Someone say to do on Pimping, Intuition says to do feature my friends - from the ones still closest to the ones still hanging on.
Then again, i think i want to do something on WHAT MAKES PEOPLE HAPPY? - to let you try to be happy if you arent. =))
Oh yeah, i love helping people =))

Okay,
hugs
and
kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment