Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2007

kill time

current multi tasked doing : blog and eating

i finally found what i wanna wear for the shoot.
the rest of my clothing dont seem to be around when im in need of them!
but anyway, i have found the best for this shoot.
DECENT AND COMFORTABLE - not that my other clothes are not decent. lol

oh yeah, previous entry wasnt complete..
so after work, i went to gugu (kukong) 's house. so to say, to his place.
but he wasnt there as i have expected as he should be at work anyway.
nurul was supposed to come along with me being her the one to come up with this idea.
then last minute she canceled on me due to her granny's short-hand info. stupid
anyway, didnt matter if i go alone or with someone anyway, if
he is there, i wont talk to him too.
and even if
he's there or not, i seldom talk to him too - rarely to better put it
well, gugu - a new name i decided to call grand uncle, kukong, uncle, buddha - gugu
twas supposed to be G.u - then he said gugu better. lol then fine.. gugu it is...
hahaha.
gosh! i just realise something - it's his family that still kinda bound me
but it dont matter lah, so what if we're over anyway, it doesnt mean im over with his relatives or whoever rite.
that's why i still come over anyway, besides, i see gugu like an elderly family of mine
at least it kills my missing of my grand parents overseas.
=))
if there's another thing that i should thank
him it would be that, he gave me an extended family, even with his mum and gugu...

i think ive killed enough time with this entry.
ima have to go now.
update ya after the shoot of the film.
*i still have to rehearse my lines!!
ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment