Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2007

week summary

so since last Sunday, i have not posted. sorry... i cant find the time to do so.
i also dont know what i have been doing that i dont have anymore time for even a short post.
anyway, Monday, i didn't get to actually help Qiqi out about her bf problem.
i was suppose to meet his shifty bf. then again, i cant make it to meet him. so it didn't happened.
he found out too that we were just testing him. however, she took him back.
i guess it really is true of the saying, "Love is blind". because of love, we refuse to see the right thing to do. the right way to do it. but then again, if the heart speaks, nothing can stop whatever.
i know this of course. i have experienced this and i have not even gotten over that.

talking about this, he smsed on Tuesday, asking me what was it that i wanted to say and could i just tell him over the phone. how was i even to tell him on the phone, when i cant even call out and i can feel that he isnt alone... it is important to tell him ONLY. it will complicate things if other people actually just end up knowing about this. at least i want him to know first...
anyway, moving on...

so came the weekends and all through came saturday, went with parents to the Changi beach.
i brought lappy and i didnt intend to really swim, but i did.. my sister was so noisy!
she was jumping over my dad's back. so i actually wanted to try to lift her up. then i worst thing was that, i almost broke my shoulder blade! haha. she was freaking heavy. lols.
instead her jumping over me, she was like slammed into the water instead. lol
anyways, i had fun with the family =) then after the beach, we went to the village and had hot drinks as the weather was really cold. then later, me and my sister was like so greedy we ate again after eating the food my mum brought to the beach. haha. (see the reason why im gaining weight by the days.)

okay, before the outing, he called my dad's phone in response to my message earlier, that i have almost forgotten that i sent. so i was like too speechless. then he asked me why what's up with the message and all. so i told him lah, (more to stuttering! damn this idiocy.) when can we meet? gosh gosh. i hope it be soon. and i hope that i can form what i wanted to say. anyways, i think he dropped the hp when he read my message, even i will drop it if i receive it. lol (hints:it's a secret) haha. i hope he dont go showing to his guys.. (it's so gona spoil that secrecy. haha.) hms. anyways, nurul has told me about what he and jas has talked about. but i feel there's more to what nurul knows.
i dont know why... anyways, how now brown cow? how do i form the words? (hints:it's not I LOVE YOU)

today that i finally end this post is Sunday. lol
today, went to church. the gospel today was so reassuring and also, what the preacher said today about love, was like an answer to my inner questions. even the gospel today was like an answer to my prayers. hmms. i know you'd freak out if it was you, but im used to all these.
(i know that im not suppose to go to churches, but what's the fault when you wanna hear the word of GOD - stop the biasness. whatever religion you are in, you're still under one GOD)
after 'churching', went to meet my parents, to go to my mummy's friend's wedding.
i left my friend and headed there by 1plus.
then when something came to my mind. gosh, it was like only yesterday that Aunt Shidah was like still a young working adult when she and my mummy knew each other. now she's like married!
then suddenly told my mum, wow, later it will be mine, hidayah, hajar, nurul and ling's turn to wed. she said yeahs.. time flies.
then what daryl predicted for me came to my mind. (he said that between me and hajar, i will get married first, even by 24, i'll be married) if it's true i hope i marry that right person.. cos i dont want to marry for a divorce.
so anyways, i told my mum, i cant see myself in this kind of wedding reception, the malay traditional. yes it's nice and wow. but i have a wedding fantasy that i would want to happen.
(hint:i want the person who baptized me be the one who bless my wedding) haiz...
i wonder. my granny will all be happy but my mum wont. hmms.
just this morning, i tried to reason it with her, what if i marry Prince Harry, takkan i wanna force him to convert to my mum's reigion when my heart can accept his religion. hahaha. plus, i wanna WALK DOWN THE ISLE!!!!! hahahhahahhahaha... oh wells, maybe i should do a secret marriage. lol
okay anyways, it's still a long way. hmms. so ciaos for now.
ima stop the fantasy. lol

(whatever you read here, stays here i hope)

loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment