Insta-Stories

Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2007

fuking day

let me start by saying that my dad just spoiled my mood as of a few minutes ago.
i feel like screaming my lungs out but i stopped myself.
fucking unreasonable lah.
reasoning out with him about is sooo frustrating.
can he just like put himself in my shoes!
as a teenager! i have to proudly say that i have been controlling my expenditures!

and then let me start secondly saying that i hate it when people push blames unto me.
i am tremendously ashamed to know that even adults take that as a last resort to push shit
on youngsters face just to make themselves feel better.
and so im here, bitching about those kind of ppl.
fuck lar.

anw, i was at home all through today.
and now im sooo pissed that im blasting songs.
rock, metal, goth, rnb, i cant fucking bother.
shithead day.


outa here.
bitch day.

ciaos

No comments:

Post a Comment