Insta-Stories

Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

baking cookies

i slept at 6plus
( the product of talking to another night creature!! ezzy dude. haha... he got me to turn on my webcam and then he didnt let me switch it off up till like 6plus in the morn!! then we hung up and i slept after. but i kept waking up so yeahs... )

then As buruk had to work overtime or something! haiz.. didnt get to go out with him as planned. ( kan org dah rindu then u liddat! haha. but i understand aites. u go gf!! )
i guess it's cos the sisters needed my presence at the small cookies-making gathering...
lol. nahh.. i didnt really help out much... but then i saw hajar damn stressed so i decided to help in the end...
all the way before i helped, i was like goofing around online with my good friends... haha.
chatted with my godsister, godbro and then my clown fren, kaiwen.. err no no, he's my personal consultant.. haha.
then the sisters ( hid, haj and mira ) got tooo stressed doing the cookies thingy so they joined me!
was like goofing ard with kaiwen as the entertainee... haha. lol.
he was like watching three bee yotch playing around.... lol. mira was at hajar's living room desktop. we were at her room on my laptop.
i had a hilarious day lah.. but really tiring too.
and im still awake! gosh i really need a bed buddyy!!! anyone wants to take the position?
MUST HAVE COMFY ARMS AND CHEST!
lol. okay enuff of my damn nonsense..

sisters !!! i had fun!

As... ! u owe me.. bluek!

okay ppl... gosh the damn song just have to make me emoo....
urrggghhhh.... my heart! ( wtf )

ooohhh and i just have to say it here.
SOMEONE FROM THE PAST FOUND ME FINALLY!!!
gosh i really have missed you lah sista! i cant wait for tmr!!!!
gosh gosh!!! i really need to see ya now!! we got loads to talk about.

OMG.
i realised that im missing alot of ppl now lah... haha.
gosh. school's starting...!!! im partly nervous and also excited!!!!

love love love

No comments:

Post a Comment