Insta-Stories

Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

pregnant day

"CANT THE RAIN AND THUNDER GET ANY WORSE?urrgh. haha.. kalau jodoh tk kemana aishah.jux remember tt okay. u both will be okay, trust me. no worries, i'll always be here whenever u nd me. tt i promise u =)) gona gv my last shot on getting ur frenship bck on track wit him. love lovee aishah! take care okay."

Niz, thanks so much for ur wanting to help but i dont think there's anything much more to be done. he said goodbye, that's his choice. i have lots of things to think about. just send him my regards daily if that's all i can even do as a friend.
apart from that, there's nothing much. but i love ya dear!

okay people, so my day went well.
i had some family day out.. well, i woke up like late cos i slept late last night.
stayed up till 4am chatting with ezzy... but i ended up getting beaten.. so i surrendered. haha.
anyways, then my mum was like telling me that my dad wont be coming with her and my sis for her monthly pregnancy check up.
so i just had to follow her and all. but dad sent us there so like she didnt have to walk.
he worked the night shift so like he die die had to sleep.
we were like at the pasir ris poly clinic till 5pm when we got there like 2pm.
i cannot imagine like waiting for mum without doing ntg- just played with my sister.
anyways, she told me eventually that the doctor advised her to go to kk women's hospital straight away.
the doc was in fear of miscarriage cos of the suprisingly strong heartbeat of the baby.
he claim that when the baby is just like 3 months, the heartbeat of the baby wont be that strong!
like OH SHIT! then she called my dad and so he came to fetch us and then we went to kk straight.
the evaluation? the doctor who did the ultra screening at kk was shocked too!
haha. the baby is actually already 4 months plus already. it is big and really healthy.
hahaha. the relief man. my sister and i was like so happy.
since morning we just kept rubbing mum's tummy and talking to the baby.
so my mum was telling us that pls just lay off the excitement cos she suspect the baby can hear us playing around and all, so the baby got excited lah. wth! boleh gitu ehk?
ahahahhaa. at kk there was this cute baby boy lah. then like he was sooo cute and his laughter just makes me laugh and laugh too!
i cant help it. i really love children now. gosh gosh. haha.

anyways, i have to go now.. going to sleep early.
my dad, sis and i will be going to my school to collect my laptop and go for the configuration excercise lah.
i miss lotsa peeps now lah.. haha.
-daryl
-jas
-ryan
-nurul
-mami
-danial
-hidayah
-hajar

** basically the clique... need a reunion before all start schooling man!!!

darylkeith
then i guess i should have come back when u called on me
but im stubborn and i wanted to prove to you
prove that i can live without you
that i can find happiness with other guys
that you cannot be the only one for me
that it isnt fate that brought us together
that it isnt fate that gave me premonitions of you
that it isnt what we thought the reason that i can feel you
....
to just tell you this, even tho you might not even get to read
or to those people who know who he is, convey this,
i left you, you are mad, but know this,
my love didnt leave you at all.
i might have faked being able to resist you,
but my love is never fake.
that's the only that i can offer you.
and that's the only thing that still hope for you.
im missing you so so bad
maryjean

No comments:

Post a Comment